Business Visum GmbH (hereinafter: Business Visum) is pleased about your visit of our website and the linked interest in our company and our services. The protection of personal data when being processed and during the entire business process is a very important issue for us and we want to give you a secure feeling when visiting our internet pages.
Hereinafter we explain which information is collected during your visit of our website and how it is used.
1. Name and contact data of the responsible processing person as well as of the responsible data protection officer
This privacy information counts for data inbound services executed by:
Responsible person: Business Visum GmbH (hereinafter: BV), In den Dauen 6a, 53117 Bonn, Germany, email: email@example.com, phone: +49 (228) 55933-66 fax: +49 (228) 55933-866
The responsible data protection officer of BV is resident and at dhpg IT-Services GmbH, Bunsenstr. 10a, 51647 Gummersbach, Germany, resp. available at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (2261) 8195-0.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as kind and purpose of use
a) When visiting the website
When visiting our website www.business-visum.de the browser of your terminal device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected without your action and stored until its automized deletion:
- IP address of the contacting computer,
- date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website allowing the access (referrer-URL),
- used browser and maybe the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the above mentioned data for the following purposes:
- to guarantee a smooth connection to our website,
- to guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- assessment of the system’s security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is laid down in art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f of the of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
b) When registering for our newsletter
After you have given your explicit consent pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. a of the GDPR we use your email address to send you our newsletter regularly. The indication of your email address is sufficient to receive our newsletter. The cancellation is possible at any time, e.g. through a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your cancellation by email to email@example.com at any time.
c) When using our contact form
You can pose questions of any kind through our contact form which is available on our website. This requires the indication of your email address enabling us to know the sender of the email and to answer it. Further indications can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for contacting purposes is made pursuant to art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. a of the GDPR basing on your voluntarily given consent. The collected personal data indicated on the contact form will be deleted automatically after your question has been answered.
Through our internet page we offer our users to register by indicating the personal data. The data is entered into an input mask and transferred to us and stored. The data is not transferred to third parties. The following data is collected for the registration process:
- form of address, title, first name, surname
- phone number
- email address
- user name and password
- customer’s name and address.
At the time of registration the additional data is stored, as listed below:
- the IP-address of the user
- date and time of the registration.
Within the registration process we ask for the user’s consent allowing us to process the data.
The data processing provides a user’s consent and is legally based in art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The user‘s registration requires the fulfilment of a contract with the user or the execution of pre-contractual measures.
The data is deleted as soon as it is not needed for the achievement of the purpose any more. This applies to the data which was collected during the registration process when the registration procedure on our website is cancelled or adjusted. The user can resolve the registration at any time. You can have the stored personal data modified at any time. In this case, please address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of personal data to third parties is not made for other purposes than indicated as follows. We only pass on your data to third parties when:
- you have given your explicit consent, pursuant to art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure, pursuant to art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR, is required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and no reason is evident to have a predominantly legitimate interest of not disclosing your data.
- in case that, pursuant to art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. c GDPR, the transfer is required by a legal obligation as well as
- it is admissible by law and, pursuant to art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. b GDPR, required to process the contractual relationship with you.
In case data transfers shall be made to third countries a prior consent of the data subject is required or the EU standard contract clauses will be agreed with the receiver.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- enquire information about the processed personal data, pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. You can especially enquire information about processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of receivers of your personal data the planned storage time, insisting on the right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the right to complain, origin of your data as far as it was not collected by us as well as the existence of an automized decision making including profiling and, if required, meaningful information on details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to enquire an immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to enquire the deletion of the stored personal data as far as the data processing is not required for exercising the right of free expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to insist on a restricted processing of the personal data as far as the correctness of the data is denied by you or the processing is unlawful. This also applies in case you refuse to have the data deleted and we are not in further need of them, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or in case you have filed an objection against the processing, pursuant to art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your submitted data in a well-structured, common and machine-readable format or the request to have the data submitted to another responsible person („data portability“);
- pursuant to Art. 7 seq. 3 GDPR, to revoke your initial consent with us. As a consequence we are not allowed to execute the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain with the supervisory authority. As a rule, you can address to the supervisory authority of your usual abode or workplace or our association location.
5. Right of objection
As far as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR you have the right to file an objection against processing your personal data as far as there are reasons arising from your special situation or the objection is directed against direct advertisements. In the latter case you have a common right to appeal which does not require a special situation. If you want to make use of your right of cancellation or right of objection an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
6. Data security
When visiting our website we use the wide-spread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption grade, depending on what your browser supports. We use adequate technical and organizational safety measures in order to protect your data from incidental or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access of third parties. Our precaution measures are continuously improved in accordance with the technological development.
7. Currency and changes of the privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid with status of May 2018. The development of our website could entail an adjustment of this privacy statement due to related offers or due to modified legal resp. official stipulations. You can retrieve and print the current privacy statement on our website at business-visum.de/index.php at any time.
The data processed by cookies is for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are executed on the basis of art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f of the GDPR. We want to use the tracking measures to ensure that our website is designed in accordance with needs and is optimised on an ongoing basis. Secondly, we use tracking measures to statistically record usage of our website and evaluate this for the purpose of optimising the services we offer. These interests are to be considered legitimate in the meaning of the aforestated stipulations. The respective purposes of data processing and data categories can be found in the respective tracking tools.
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
We use the open source software Matomo to analyse and statistically assess use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 8). The information generated by the cookie on use of the website is transmitted to our servers and comprised in pseudonymised usage profiles. This information is used to analyse use of the website and to design our website to accord with needs. No information is passed on to third parties.
Under no circumstances is the IP address linked to other data relating to the user. IP addresses are anonymised in such a manner so as to render any assignment impossible (IPMasking).
Your visit to this website is currently being recorded by Matomo web analysis. Click here if you do not want your visit to be recorded any longer (https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/).
10. Social Media Plugin
Based on art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f. GDPR, we insert social plugins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and YouTube on our website with the aim to make our association known to the public. The connected advertising purpose has to be seen as legitimate interest in the sense of DSGVO (GDPR). The responsibility for a business in conformity with privacy has to be guaranteed by the particular service provider. The insertion of these plug-ins is made through the so-called two-click-method in order to give the visitors of our website a best possible protection.
Our internet pages contain plugins of the short messages network Twitter Inc. (Twitter). You recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet buttons) by means of the Twitter logo on our website. Please find below an overview of the tweet buttons:
(https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). When visiting a page of our website containing such a plugin a direct connection between your browser and the server of Twitter is established. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our website with your IP address. When you click on the Twitter „tweet button“ while being logged in your Twitter account you can link the contents of our pages on your Twitter profile. This enables Twitter to allocate the visit on our pages to your user account. We point out that we as service provider do not acquire knowledge of the contents of the transferred data as well as their usage through Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to allocate the visit on our website please log out of your Twitter user account.
Please find further information in the privacy statement of Twitter (https://twitter.com/privacy).